Saturday, November 6, 2010

Trick or Treat

Halloween doesn’t mean much for an 18 month old. To parents it usually means a chance to dress our kids up in adorable costumes and show them off. I guarantee that November 1st sees the highest number of little kid pictures on Facebook than any other date. Of course, Leanne and I are guilty of that too. The kid doesn’t know what is going on, they can’t eat the candy the get, and they don’t understand that the scary thing is just a person in a mask.


I tried to resist posting Halloween pictures here, but I really can’t. I mean, come on, look at these cheeks.


Old women would elbow each other out of the way to pinch those things.


Also, I love that the costume Olive is wearing was originally made for Leanne when she was two years old. Coolest hand me down we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment