Monday, January 11, 2010

Chubby Baby!

You might be able to tell from the recent pictures, but Olive has been gaining weight. Not sure what it is, but I'm chalking it up to the McDonalds we are feeding her. A little soda in the sippy cup helps too.

Officially she was pushing the scales at twenty pounds at her nine month weigh in today. That puts her near the 75th percentile. A long cry from the 5th percentile she was in after her one month appointment.

You (and by "you" I mean "no one") might remember that I actually wrote a post about fending off criticism of our skinny baby. No more! Actually, recently someone told my wife that Olive looked like Santa Claus. My first nickname for Olive was "chicken" because of her Frank Perdue-like physique. Now it just seems weird.

We put her on Atkins tomorrow. Bacon for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment